We are so excited to welcome you back to Filmhouse - we've missed you!
At every step of our re-opening plan the safety and well-being of the Filmhouse family has been at the core of our thinking. We have made sure we have done all we can to look after our people and our customers and that means there have been a few changes made at Filmhouse.
- Please book tickets online ahead of your visit: www.filmhousecinema.com/whats-on
- You must select your seats from our new seating plan, which will ask you to book your seats in a 'pod'. Only certain seats are available.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you have booked, which will have an arrival time on it
- On the day of your screening you will receive another email that will ask if you are feeling well enough to attend
Ticket price | We have brought in a introductory reopening simpler flat price: £11 which includes a £2 donation
Beginning Sunday 11th Oct, all Sunday tickets cost £5 (excluding some screenings). Members discount applies Mon-Sat only.
Your donation helps us with the immediate challenge of running Filmhouse at a significantly reduced capacity. Please opt in if you can. We can also claim Gift Aid on if you are a UK taxpayer. Learn more about how you can help Filmhouse by donating by visiting: www.filmhousecinema.com/donations
Members & Concessions | You will continue to receive £1.50 off tickets (Mon - Sat only) and discounts in the Cafe Bar and on merchandise, but there will be no concessions at this time.
On the House | We are aware times are tough and we don’t want you to miss out in coming back to Filmhouse, so we have made limited free tickets available for every screening for people that are experiencing financial difficulty. If you want to use one of the free tickets please select the 'On the House' ticket type when booking online.
Wheelchair spaces | You can now book wheelchair spaces online. When you select the wheelchair space the website will autofill the 2 seats next to you. These are either for people in your group (please select relevant ticket type in the drop down) or they are to create space for social distancing purposes (please select CEA card companion / carer from the drop down in this instance for both seats).
We’ve been hard at work making some changes to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff. Our staff have been trained on the new measures in place and will be in on hand to help you if you have any questions or specific access requirements.
- We have installed lots of new signage, including a one-way system and floor markings
- We have lots of hand sanitiser throughout the building
- Everything will be cleaned thoroughly and regularly
- We’ll ask you to use contactless payments for drinks, snacks and merchandise
- There is reduced capacity in the cinemas and the Café Bar so please book tickets and reserve tables online in advance. Please note that we are only taking table bookings of up to 4 people on one table and each table should only have visitors from a maximum of two households.
- To protect our staff and other customers we ask that you always wear a face covering whenever you are on your feet inside our building, we also ask that you wear your face covering when in the cinemas
We love the diversity of cinema, the stories told, explored and championed. Filmhouse is proudly inclusive and we welcome everyone to join us in celebrating film - we want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable visiting our venue. If you have any access requirements or want to discuss ways in which we can make visiting better for you please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book all performances in advance. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets may be booked by card online at www.filmhousecinema.com.
Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded except in the event of a cancellation of a performance.
Programmes are subject to change, but only in extraordinary circumstances.
The management reserves the right of admission and will not admit latecomers.
Please book all performances in advance.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Film Classification Age classifications are listed on all film pages, in order to let you make appropriate viewing decisions for yourselves and those in your care. For further information, visit the BBFC website. Please note that children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Age classifications are listed on all film pages, in order to let you make appropriate viewing decisions for yourselves and those in your care. For further information, visit the BBFC website.
Please note that children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.